October 5, 2007

welcome to our blog!

our mom and dad finally decided to join the 21st century by letting us start our own blog. we decided that our first post should be a big one, so we waited until we had some REALLY big news to share. and now we do! so do you want to know what our big news is???



we're





having





a





little





sister!!!

mom and dad had an ultrasound today so we just found out. here's a picture of her:






we know she's going to be SOOOOO spoiled rotten. but we don't care. we're really excited that we're having a little sister!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful already! We are so happy for you guys! This is so AWESOME! You two will be the best big brothers....boys better watch out! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! So cute! You guys r so lucky!!! Cant wait 2 see her!! So tell us what her name is?! Luv ya!

J Boone said...

Yay!! Congrats!! I am so excited for y'all. I can't wait to see y'all again...soon, I hope!

Will said...

CONGRATS Giffords (on the baby girl and the baby blog)!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! That is going to be one lucky little girl to have such great big brothers! I am SO excited! Keep me posted! I miss you guys! GCA isn't the same without the WILD Gifford boys! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your sister might actually be a space alien, judging from her photograph. But I am sure you guys will love her just the same. Your little sister will have the best big brothers in the whole world. Congratulations!

The Giffords said...

It is definitely time for another girl around here! We are soooo excited!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!Congratulations!! I'm soo jealous that you're going to have some pink around your house!! How awesome is that! No wonder I haven't heard from you in forever. I am so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to meet her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails