January 25, 2012

boys with moves

We had big plans for New Year's Eve to attend First Night Knoxville downtown with some friends, but because of a few sick kiddos (and my general lameness), we opted to stay in instead.  So we had a few friends and their kiddos come over instead.  I took almost no pictures of the evening, opting to just savor the time together, enjoying good food and conversation instead of worrying about "documenting" the occasion.  I did have to bust out the camera briefly, though, when some of the boys decided to engage in a Just Dance 3 dance-off.  

WE
 GOT
 THE
 MOVES.
 WORD.
 Not to be outdone by any boys wearing light sabers, little Tate decided to bust a few moves of his own, most of which still photography just doesn't do justice.  I did capture this one particular move, though, and I think it's my favorite. 
Thanks, friends, for a fun and memorable evening!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails