January 11, 2013

Hello from Nicaragua!

We've been gone quite a while from the blog, and lots of exciting things have happened since then!  Most notably, our darling little Abel joined our family in June.  I believe our crazy crew is now complete.  ;-) 

I've been prompted by several folks to dust off the blog and start posting more regularly because our now-complete crazy crew is temporarily far, far away!  We'll be spending roughly 3 months in Granada, Nicaragua working with Global Infusion to help spread the love and compassion of Christ to those in need.  Many of our friends and family have asked me to keep the blog updated with news and information about our work and our lives down here, so I'm going to do my best to do that.  Bear with me.  Internet service in Nicaragua is pretty much what you'd expect it to be... I think it's taken me an interrupted hour to get this much done (interrupted both by hit-or-miss internet service and the previously mentioned crazy crew). But I'm glad to do it, and to have the ability to reach out from this corner of the world to our friends back home.  So stay tuned!
The Giffords with Global Infusion President Jonathan Haward

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails