September 12, 2010

vacation math

How does 1+1+2=1?  Like this:

1 vomiting toddler + 1 pregnant mommy who has to stop frequently and walk around for circulation reasons + 2 exhausted older brothers = 1 SERIOUSLY long drive home from Orlando yesterday.  At some point (after I had done 2 roadside disassemblies and baby-wipe-cleanings of her car seat), I got smart and decided to do what the airlines do, and provide a little receptacle for Elliott.  Poor little thing wouldn't let go of her "frow up" bag after that.
I know I really shouldn't have been taking the pitiful baby's picture, but I just had to.  And apparently I had to share it with you, too.  Heart-breaking, no?

Before the long trip home, we had a blast in Gainesville for the season opener and thoroughly enjoyed our week in Disney.  There will be plenty pictures of our adventures soon - once my laundry pile has reached a level where I feel less guilty about sitting at my computer.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails