January 31, 2011

cade: the early days

For obvious reasons, I haven't been doing a lot of blogging lately.  For some reason I just don't feel right sitting at my computer when there's a mound of laundry to be done.  So in the few moments I let Sean steal my Cade from me each day, I do chores instead of blogging.  But right now he's asleep (something I was beginning to fear he'd forgotten how to do altogether), and GCDS is on its lunch break.  So I'm at least posting a few quick pics of my little guy.  He's so darn cute.

Cade and Grammy (my mom) who came to stay with us for a few days after he was born.  It was so nice having my parents here - I miss them!

This picture isn't staged - this is what I found on my bed one lazy morning after I got out of the shower.  (Don't worry - if you look at the top of the pic you'll see daddy was there keeping a close eye on everything.)  Cade's big brothers and sister love him soooo much.  Although the picture doesn't indicate it, I think the feeling is mutual.

Sleeping beauty.

Bath time with big sister.  Clearly she's having WAY more fun than he is.  Maybe he doesn't like princess tub toys.

Hanging in Elliott's room while she and mommy play princesses - a recurring theme for the poor little guy.

Ok - I know these are supposed to be Cade pictures - but I had to throw this one in.  Elliott found these ancient (like 10+ years) pajamas that used to be Kellen's and has loved wearing them around (despite the fact that they're obviously too little for her).

Daddy and the little half of the little Giffords.  Poor daddy looks a little tired.  That'll happen when you have two children who don't sleep through the night and only one mommy.  He has been so helpful.

I mentioned in my last post that Cade came home in 4 inches of snow.  Fewer than 3 weeks later, he went to the park for the first time - crazy January in Tennessee.  Here's a pic of all my boys enjoying the outdoors.

Check out these cheeks (and that baby mohawk)!

Elliott was having too much fun sliding to pose for any pictures.

What a mess.

I had a real photographer take some real pictures of little man, and hopefully I'll be able to post some of those soon.  Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nmmmmmmmmmmm tasty bath fun can daddy cum in

Anonymous said...

love mom to watch me finger and lick her daughters tightcunt, hand in her panties fuckingherself for me, once hercunt is nice n wet mommy getsfucked in front of her daughter

Anonymous said...

would show exactly how later she can fuck her brother and give him orders for what she wants.

Anonymous said...

her c u nt is so nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails