March 21, 2011

don't try this at home

I have kind of a do-it-yourself attitude.  I cut my kids' hair, book our own travel and make our birthday cakes.  I've even laid tile and hardwood floors (LOTS), and hung crown molding and base boards.  Still, there are some things which are simply better left to professionals, and that's how I feel about newborn photography.  Luckily, my BFF Adrienne is married to one such professional.  He took some pics of my sweet baby Cade when he was a little over a week old.  I should've shared these here before now, but better late than never right?  (You notice that's a recurring theme with me.  Cut me some slack - I have a newborn after all).  I can't begin to pick a favorite...






 (No, this isn't a smaller picture below - it's just a wider shot with lots of white space.  I'm not a great blogger, but I do know how to size photographs.)





In addition to being a talented photographer, Eric also knows a thing or two about cameras.  You can check him out in action at Photography Bay.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

This was B.M. (Before Mowhawk). We need to do some new ones! He is so stinkin cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails