March 25, 2011

sweet 16

The little giffords ventured to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch Florida take on BYU in the Sweet 16.  And, being the diligent blogger I am, I forgot my camera.  Of course.  But I snapped a few shots with my phone.

Our friends Darsi and Ben, who live nearby, came to join us.  It was great to see them, even if they do cheer for the [ahem] wrong Orange and Blue (they're Auburn fans). 
Elliott, as you can see, was incapable of being still.  ALL evening.  I'd like to say it's the Gator spirit in her just bubbling over, but more likely it was the red icee she drank pre-game.  

Baby Cade, on the other hand, was the opposite of a handful. This is what he did the entire game:
The evening ran a little long when the game went into overtime, but the kids were troopers.  Now it's on to the Elite 8! Goooooooooo Gators!!!

2 comments:

Darsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darsi said...

That picture of Elliott is hilarious - pretty much sums it up! She was so entertaining, though! We had a blast with you guys, and at least I made an effort to wear orange and blue (albeit navy) for you - especially since I had bet on BYU winning the whole tournament. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails