May 4, 2011

first road trip/cousin Addison turns one

We took a road trip last week to visit some family in Mississippi who hadn't yet met Cade and to celebrate the first birthday of my miracle niece Addison. 

We had a great time seeing everyone, even though we were there in the midst of some awful weather (including a tornado which touched down in Clinton, where my parents and one of my brothers live).  And of COURSE they had a great time seeing Cade and the rest of the little giffords. 

Addison, the birthday girl, with her mommy Chami.
  
Cade was partying like a rock star.  He just likes to party with his eyes closed.  (I mean really, how much fun can you have when you can't even eat cake?  Wait... I can answer that one myself.)

Addison with her mommy and daddy.  And cake.  

Uncle Jon with baby Cade (see... he woke up.  Eventually.)

Grammy and Cade.

Uncle Robert and Cade (seeing a pattern?).

Uncle Jon and his girl Elliott.

 Pepaw with Emma Grace (Elliott's cousin) and Elliott.

Me and my bros!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails