February 25, 2010

Elliott's 2nd Birthday!

Today my sweet baby Elliott turned 2 years old. Here are a few pictures of her I took today.
Maybe it's just because I've only mothered boys before her, but I really do think she's about the prissiest little girl I've ever known. Right now she LOVES tutus. Her Mamaw bought her this leotard with an attached tutu, and she wants to wear it pretty much every single day. She even napped in it today!

She's also really into her hot pink cowboy boots. These belonged to her best friend Emma, and she was kind enough to pass them on to Elliott after she outgrew them. (In truth, Elliott put them on while we were at Emma's house one day, and she was instantly in love. I'm not sure Emma could've pried them off of her with a crow bar.)

I love this picture of my baby's baby blues. Her eyes are one of my favorite features.

At her birthday dinner, her papaw had a special birthday wish for her.
It's hard to believe that THIS tiny little thing is now 2! At the risk of sounding like a total cliche, I really don't know where the time has gone...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails