June 14, 2010

first lake day

The other day I let Sean talk me into going out on the boat for the day.  He billed it as "relaxing" and that sounded good to this ever-tired prego.  It was our first time in the boat for the year, and I forgot to remember how much work that would entail.  (I'm forgetting to remember a lot of things these days - I think the term "pregnesia" is appropriate.)  Anyway, after 2 full hours of bleaching, mopping and hosing all the vinyl and decks, we set off.  

Is it just me, or is this little girl getting huge?
She loved helping her daddy drive the boat.
And she LOVED being in the water.
Wyatt had a blast jumping off the side of the boat.
Kellen did too.
Once again, Wyatt cracks me up.  What kinda face is this??  And that hair!
Kellen, on the other hand, is sporting his GQ smile.
Everybody in the water!
Elliott's not the only one getting big. Kellen drove the boat almost the whole way back to the dock.  By HIMSELF.
Now would be the part when I start shuddering thinking about him driving an actual car.  Ay yi.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Wow you have been busy blogging! No it's not just you, she is HUGE. How did our little girls grow up so fast?

Related Posts with Thumbnails