June 2, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!

Two months?  Two months!  That's how long it's been since I've posted.  Sorry, to the 3 of you who read this blog.  ;-)  I have a good excuse for my absence... in that time I discovered I'm carrying baby Gifford #4. 
 (not an actual photograph of #4)*


In that time, we also made a trip to Mississippi to visit my brand new niece Addison.  And I have zero pictures of the trip.  Apparently the energy necessary to lift my camera to eye height is too much to expect of my pregnant self.  We also made a trip to Florida to visit Sean's sister Sara and her family.  Again - no pictures.  Again - too lazy to take them.  But take my word for it:  Addison is adorable and we had a blast beaching and swimming in Florida.

I'm gonna refrain from posting pics of my pregnant belly, because, of course, that would require me to take pictures.  But trust me when I tell you it's poking out there already.  Right now I'm eating about every 30 minutes (I'm barely exaggerating on that), which is only slightly more frequently than I'm throwing up (WISH I was exaggerating on that).  I detest peanuts and the smell of them - I know, peanuts? - and I love greasy food.  Long John Silver's hush puppies and Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuits are staples.  I should probably invest in Crestor now - for me and my unborn. 

I have some blog catching up to do - posts about some cool stuff the little giffords have been up to - and I'll get around to it soon.  Promise.  For those of you to whom I owe emails, phone calls, money from a bet, etc.:  be patient with me.  A few more weeks and I should hit that 2nd trimester energy burst.

*Why does the lawyer in me feel the need to put a disclaimer on everything?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails