June 14, 2010

playing catch up... Easter!

I realize it's been a couple months since the Easter bunny hippity-hopped our way, but I promised to fill in some of my blogging blanks, and I have to post a few pics from Easter - mostly because I think I have about the cutest kids in the world.  You don't have to agree with me, but I'm right.  Here's proof:

This kid cracks me up.  Constantly.  
Mamaw and Papaw are nothing if not fair, so Elliott hunted Easter eggs in the back of the house where the pickings were easy:
While Kellen and Wyatt had to duke it out in the front yard with their cousins:
Speaking of their cousins, this whole bunch is cute, don't you think?
One of Elliott's cousins in particular is a big fan of hers.  Nolen was so sweet to pick a flower for her - and give her some sugar!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails