October 5, 2010

apple crisp

The other day I posted a very Fall-y recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin Tarts.  I thought I'd post another fall favorite here - this really yummy recipe for Apple Crisp.  There are dozens of ways to do apple crisp, and I think you'll like this one.  I made it yesterday afternoon and it was really simple, and a big hit at our ladies' bible study last night.  I used half Granny Smith and half McIntosh apples, and topped the finished product with both vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.  I'm hoping to get some more apples tomorrow to make another one, since the little giffords didn't get any of the one I made yesterday (and about that they're NOT too happy, let me tell ya).   Bon appetit - or, since we're learning Spanish around here, I guess I should say "¡buen provecho!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails