February 28, 2011

elliott is THREE!!!!

My baby girl is 3 years old!  She had her 3-year check-up  today, and I'm happy to report she's perfectly healthy.  She still hasn't hit the 30-pound mark yet (she is 28 3/4 lbs.) and can wear the same shoes she could wear a year ago.  So she's not gonna be a runway model or a Rockette.  A gymnast maybe?  Who knows.  All I know is she sure is cute.  

She started her birthday with some chocolate chip pancakes.

Followed by a bath (necessitated by the pancakes) and her FIRST EVER hair cut.  That is, unless you count the little trim her BFF Emma gave her a few weeks back, but that was only a strand.  (Apparently the girls are aspiring hairdressers - Elliott also gave Emma a trim.  I *shudder* when I think about how bad that could have been...)  Here's the before pic:

During the trim...

And after.

The finished result.  (And yes, those are the same hot pink cowboy boots she was wearing in her 2-year-old birthday party pics.  But she is growing.  I think.)  

She wanted a Princess Aurora and Ariel birthday party.   This is the pose I got pretty much EVERY time I asked to take her picture.  Such a priss.

I think she was a tiny bit excited about opening presents.

Cousin Cohen had SO much fun at the party that he couldn't hang.

Elliott and her princess cake.


Happy Birthday, Elliott!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails