February 11, 2011

one month

Baby Cade is one month old! 

He had his check up today, and he weighs 9 lbs. 12 oz. and is 21 inches long.  The little piggy has already gained 3 pounds from his lowest weight.  (Apparently 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. a month is normal for the first few months - can you say "oink"?)  That's the good news.  The bad news is he's having some GI issues, and mommy gets to go on an elimination diet.   :(  Of course I'd do anything for these dimples...
On the bright side, such restricted eating should help me shed some post-baby weight.  And since I read my own blog, here's a note to myself:  Your baby is a month old.  Stop trying on your pre-pregnant skinny jeans.  Nothing good can come of that.  

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I hate that he is having tummy issues. I might need to go on this diet with you though, since I haven't been able to fit in my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails