July 2, 2010

#4 update

I made it through my first trimester, and while I don't feel suddenly great, I am feeling a little better.  There is other good news to report on the #4 front, too.  The abnormal cyst that was discovered during my first ultrasound is "resolving."  The only bad news is that I no longer get to have an ultrasound every 2-3 weeks.  Boo!

Wyatt concluded after looking through the pics from my last ultrasound that this "definitely looks like a girl."  I was a little surprised by that, because he wants a boy.  The way he sees it, he already has a little sister, and now he needs a little brother.   Maybe he's just hedging his bets:  if it's a boy, he gets his way.  If it's a girl, he can say "I told you so."  Smart kid. 


3 comments:

Jon Kane said...

He is a smart kid... sounds like something his Uncle Jon would say :) Glad you made it through the first trimester! Addi can't wait to meet her new little cousin!

Jeanie Boone said...

Jon, I couldn't agree more...that sounds exactly like something you'd say! hahaha. I hope you start feeling a lot better soon!

Mama O said...

Congrats on #4, Sonda! I always wanted four but Jason is cutting me off at two. It's probably for the best. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails