July 12, 2010

more sleepover guests!

This weekend my parents stopped by for a visit  on their way home from vacation - and we were so glad to see them.  We didn't get a lot of time together, but we made the most of it!  I caught Elliott sneaking sips of Pepaw's coffee - JUST like I used to do!!!

We squeezed in some time for s'mores and the hot tub.
We wish they could've stayed longer, but we were headed to Florida to see Sean's sister and some old friends (which is where we are now - posts on that to follow).  In the car on the way to Florida, Elliott kept asking, "we going to see Pepaw?"  I think she misses him.  ;-)  I know I do, and my mommy too!

1 comment:

Jon Kane said...

See... she needs to be saying, are we going to see my FAVORITE uncle Jon???? It is my birthday and all... hope y'all have a great time in Florida

Related Posts with Thumbnails